Benefits & Features
- Supports immune cell function
- Promotes healthy cytokine production
- Enhances the growth of friendly microflora
- A plant-based fiber found in North American larch trees
- The active constituent of echinacea
- Ages 18 and up
- Immune system support
As a dietary supplement, take 1 capsule, 3 times daily, between meals.
Science & Research
Arabinogalactan(AG) is a fermentable prebiotic fiber found in high concentrations in North American larch trees. It is also a constituent of Echinacea. AG has the potential to support immune cells involved with the body's first line of defense.1 AG may also promote healthy production of cytokines, which mediate cell-to-cell communication between cells involved in the immune response.1,2 A randomized, 4-week clinical trial in healthy adults suggested that AG also potentiates the complement system, another mechanism of defense in the body.3 Preliminary data suggests that AG also enhances the growth of friendly intestinal bacteria, including Lactobacilli and Bifido bacteria .4
- Dion C, et al. Nutr Metab (Lond).2016 Apr 12;13:28.
- Hauer J, et al. Cancer Immunol Immunother.1993;36(4):237-44.
- Riede L, et al. Curr Med Res Opin. 2013 Mar;29(3):251-8.
- Grieshop CM, et al. J Nutr. 2002 Mar;132(3):478-82.
If you are pregnant or lactating, have any health condition or are taking any medication, consult your health professional before use.
Store in a cool, dry place.
- Arabinogalactan is sourced from North American larch tree extract
- Vitamin C (ascorbyl palmitate) is derived from corn dextrose fermentation and palm oil