Alpha Lipoic Acid with GlucoPhenol® 120's
Benefits & Features
- Supports healthy glucose and fat metabolism
- Promotes metabolic energy production
- Provides support for cardiometabolic and vascular health
- Antioxidant support
- Includes GlucoPhenol® , a clinically studied, proprietary extract of cranberry and Orléans strawberry
- Made with high-quality vegan ingredients backed by verifiable science
- Ages 18 and up
- Glucose homeostasis
- Cardiometabolic support
As a dietary supplement, take 1 capsule, 1-4 times daily, with meals.
Science & Research
Alpha lipoic acid supports healthy glucose and fat metabolism by targeting a variety of cellular receptors and signaling pathways, including NFκB, which regulates immune mediator expression.1,2 GlucoPhenol® is a clinically studied, proprietary extract of cranberry and Orléans strawberry developed and studied as part of a research collaboration with the Institute of Nutrition and Functional Foods (INAF). In a 6-week randomized, double-blind, placebo-controlled clinical trial, subjects receiving 300 mg polyphenols from GlucoPhenol® per day exhibited a 14% improvement over baseline in glucose homeostasis.3 Orléans strawberry extract was found to directly support glucose disposal into cultured skeletal muscle cells.4
- Estrada DE, et al. Diabetes. 1996 Dec;45(12):1798-804.
- Paquette M, et al. Br J Nutr. . 2017 Feb;117(4):519-531.
- Paquette M, et al. Br J Nutr. 2017 Feb;117(4):519-531.
- Khanna S, et al. Am J Physiol. 1999 May;276(5 Pt 2):R1327-33.
If you are pregnant or lactating, have any health condition or are taking any medication, consult your health professional before use.
Store in a cool, dry place.
- Alpha lipoic acid (thioctic acid) is synthetic
- GlucoPhenol® proprietary blend contains 25 mg of polyphenols from Orléans strawberry. (Fragaria vesca var Orléans) extract (fruit) and cranberry (Vaccinium macrocarpon) extract (fruit)
- Ascorbyl palmitate is derived from corn dextrose fermentation and palm oil
- Hypoallergenic plant fiber is derived from pine cellulose