Aller-Essentials - IMPROVED
Benefits & Features
- Helps maintain healthy seasonal immune function
- Supports both innate and adaptive immune response
- Promotes normal nasal function
- Helps stabilize mast cells
- Made from a blend of nutrients and herbal extracts
- Made with high-quality ingredients backed by verifiable science
- Ages 18 and up
- Environmental and seasonal immune response support
As a dietary supplement, take 2 capsules, 1-2 times daily, with or between meals, or as directed by a health professional.
Science & Research
Aller-Essentials contains a blend of nutrients and herbal extracts designed to maintain healthy seasonal immune function. EpiCor® Saccharomyces cerevisiae fermentate contains numerous immune-enhancing bioactive metabolites designed to support both innate and adaptive immune response.1 Research suggests that it enhances natural killer cell activation, B cell and T cell function, and salivary IgA levels.2 In a double-blind, placebo-controlled trial involving 96 subjects, EpiCor® supported nasal comfort during a 12-week period in the spring. Additionally, it supported salivary IgA levels, an important first-line defense produced by the mucosal tissue.3 In a randomized, double-blind trial involving 75 individuals, Tinospora cordifolia provided significant support for a healthy immune response by maintaining normal nasal function as well as healthy neutrophil and eosinophil activity.4 A randomized, double-blind, placebo-controlled trial involving apple polyphenols reveals support for maintaining a healthy nasal lining and nasal function.5 Quercetin, hesperidin and vitamin C provide additional support for stabilizing mast cells.6,7,8
- Moyad MA, et al. Urol Nurs. 2008 Feb;28(1):50-5.
- Jensen GS, et al.J Med Food. 2011 Sep;14(9):1002-10.
- Moyad MA, et al. Adv Ther. 2009 Aug;26(8):795-804.
- Badar VA, et al. J Ethnopharmacol. 2005 Jan 15;96(3):445-9.
- Enomoto T, et al. J Investig Allergol Clin Immunol.2006;16(5):283-9.
- Nieman DC, et al. J Appl Physiol(1985). 2007 Nov;103(5):1728-35.
- Choi IY, et al. Mol Cell Biochem. 2007 Nov;305(1-2):153-61.
- Bucca C, et al. Ann Allergy. 1990 Oct;65(4):311-4.
If you are pregnant or lactating, have any health condition or are taking any medication, consult your health professional before use.
Store in a cool, dry place.
- Vitamin C is derived from corn dextrose fermentation
- Tinospora cordifolia extract is derived from roots and stem and standardized to contain 2.5% bitter principles
- Quercetin is derived from the Fava d'anta tree (Dimorphandra mollis) pods and Cats claw (Uncaria tormentosa) leaves
- Hesperidin methyl chalcone is derived from sweet orange
- EpiCor® dried yeast fermentate complex is derived from Saccharomyces cerevisiae
- Apple extract is derived from Malus pumila mill whole fruit and standardized to contain 75% polyphenols
- Maltodextrin is derived from corn
- Ascorbyl palmitate is derived from corn dextrose fermentation and palm oil