Adenosyl/Hydroxy B12 liquid 30 ml
Benefits & Features
- Provides the form of vitamin B12 stored in the mitochondria of cellular tissues
- Promotes succinyl-CoA production
- Supports healthy synthesis of neuronal myelin
- A blend of unmethylated B12 forms
- Part of the PureGenomics® product line
- Made with high-quality ingredients backed by verifiable science
- Ages 18 and up
- Nerve and mitochondria support
Adenosyl/Hydroxy B12 capsules
As a dietary supplement, take 1 capsule, 1-3 times daily, with meals.
Adenosyl/Hydroxy B12 liquid
As a dietary supplement, take 1 ml (1 full dropper), 1-3 times daily, with meals.
Science & Research
Adenosyl/Hydroxy B12 offers a unique blend of vitamin B12 , as adenosylcobalamin and hydroxycobalamin. Hydroxycobalamin is a precursor form of vitamin B12 converted in the body's to both methylcobalamin and adenosylcobalamin. It is similar to cyanocobalamin without the cyanide moiety. Adenosylcobalamin is an activated form similar to methylcobalamin. While methylcobalamin is found in the cytosol of cells and predominates in blood and other fluids, adenosylcobalamin is the major form of vitamin B12 stored in the mitochondria of cellular tissues. It is a key cofactor in carbohydrate metabolism for the enzyme methylmalonyl-CoA mutase used to produce succinyl-CoA.1 Optimal levels also support healthy synthesis of neuronal myelin.2
- Willard HF, et al. J Clin Invest. 1980 Mar;65(3):690-8.
- Yaqub BA, et al. Clin Neurol Neurosurg. 1992;94(2):105-11.
If you are pregnant or lactating, have any health condition orare taking any medication, consult your health professional before use.
Store in a cool, dry place.
- Adenosylcobalamin and hydroxycobalamin are derived from corn dextrose fermentation