Acetyl-l-Carnitine 250 mg 60's
Benefits & Features
- Supports memory
- Promotes healthy mitochondrial functionand cell membrane stability
- Acetylated form of l-carnitine
- Offered in two options: 500 mg per capsule and small-size 250 mg per capsule
- Ages 18 and up
Acetyl-l-Carnitine 250 mg
As a dietary supplement, take 1-4 capsules daily, between meals.
Acetyl-l-Carnitine 500 mg
As a dietary supplement, take 1 capsule, 1-2 times daily, between meals
Science & Research
Acetyl-l-carnitine is the acetylated form of l-carnitine, and the two compounds share similar energy and metabolism promoting properties. Found naturally in the body. Acetyl-l-carnitine supports the availability of acetyl-CoA, an important energy-generating metabolite.1 In addition, it supports healthy mitochondrial function and cell membrane stability.2 A multicenter trial of 481 volunteers indicated memory, behavioral and emotional support with acetyl-l-carnitine supplementation.3 In an evaluation of 28 elderly individuals using acetyl-l-carnitine or placebo, the supplemented group experienced enhanced emotional well-being.4
- Rosca MG, et al. Adv Drug Deliv Rev. 2009 Nov 30;61(14):1332-42.
- Kerner J, et al. Mech Ageing Dev. Dev. 2015 Jan;145:39-50.
- Salvioli G, et al. Drugs Exp Clin Res. 1994;20(4):169-76.
- Cucinotta D, et al. Drug Development Research. 1988. 14(3-4); 213?16.
If you are pregnant or lactating, have any health condition or are taking any medication, consult your health professional before use.
Store in a cool, dry place.
- Acetyl-l-Carnitine HCl is synthetically derived