7-KETO® DHEA 100 mg
Benefits & Features
- Supports thermogenesis and healthy body composition
- Clinically researched non-hormonal dietary supplement to enhance DHEA absorption
- Promotes metabolic support without converting to testosterone or estrogen
- Made with high-quality vegan ingredients backed by verifiable science
- Ages 18 and up
- Healthy weight management† and body composition support
100 mg: As a dietary supplement, take 1 capsule, 1-2 times daily, with meals.
50 mg & 25 mg: As a dietary supplement, take 1 capsule, 1-4 times daily, with meals, or as directed by a health professional.
Science & Research
7-KETO® DHEA, a safe and natural metabolite of DHEA, was the subject of research for over a decade at the University of Wisconsin in Madison. 7-Keto® exhibits a functional profile that is distinct from other forms of DHEA. Researchers discovered that 7-Keto® supports various physiological processes without converting to testosterone or estrogen. This minimizes the potential for androgenic and estrogenic activity.1 Preclinical data suggest that 7-Keto® is several times more potent than DHEA in stimulating the thermogenic enzymes of the liver. This thermogenic effect may contribute to increased basal metabolism, supporting a healthy lean/adipose ratio. 7-Keto® supports healthy weight management† as part of a healthy lifestyle with a reduced calorie diet and regular exercise.2 In a double-blind study involving 30 overweight adults, 7-Keto® supported healthy body composition and BMI when combined with exercise.3 7-KETO® DHEA is also known as DHEA-Acetate-7-one, 3-acetoxy-androst-5-ene-7, 17-dione, or 3-acetyl-7-oxo-dehydroepiandrosterone.
- Davidson M, et al. Clin Invest Med. 2000 Oct;23(5):300-10.
- Zenk JL, et al. Curr Ther Res. 2002. 63(4);263-72.
- Kaiman DS, et al. Curr Ther Res. 2000. 61(7); 435-42.
Not to be taken be pregnant or lactating women. If you have any health condition or are taking any medication, consult your health professional before use.
Store in a cool, dry place.
- 7-KETO® is made from DHEA. DHEA is produced when diosgenin is extracted from wild yam and modified in a laboratory process to achieve the final structure
- Hypoallergenic plant fiber is derived from pine cellulose
†Provides weight management support as part of a healthy lifestyle with a reduced-calorie diet and regular exercise.